Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Mike Borders, and his crew at SERVPRO of Antioch have seen just about everything that can happen, from floods to fires, crime and trauma scenes and beyond. You really can't surprise us with anything you may have going on. We live in this community and we work in this community. We strive to help others first and we have a great culture built upon servicing the members of our community.
We have held fundraisers for the city, have participated in neighborhood cleanups, beautification projects, blight cleanup and many other activities to help address the issues that our cities face. We have been voted "Best of Antioch" several years running and in 2017 were voted "Small Business of the Year". As an active member of the Chamber of Commerce, we are integrated with the officials of the city and involved in helping to make this area an area that we can all be proud of.
We employ from this area, we spend our money locally and give back in everything we do. If you are looking for experts that can help you in any need, then we are the ones to call. We are the only "Antioch" restoration company and our tax dollars get spent here, not somewhere else. Help to keep it local. By supporting local, we all win.
Call us today, SERVPRO of Antioch at 925-706-0106. On Facebook, look us up at SERVPRO of Antioch.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (925) 706-0106
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Antioch arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.